Friday, February 12, 2010

My Deadly Valentine

Hey all! Ury here...

Love is in the air, at least for those with someone to cuddle with. The rest of us will do our best not throw the next cupid we come across through a plate glass window.

However, shopping is a great balm for the love-lorn heart! Even better if that cute little dress is free... like this one!



This is the Valentine offering from Little Heaven. There are four lucky boards set up with this outfit in it, and they are set on five minutes...so the boards change pretty fast even if there isn't a crowd around them. There were a number of people there when I got mine, so they changed even faster!

This is a complete outfit...shoes, stockings, dress, frilly cuffs, even a hair bow (not shown). It is wonderfully detailed:


Cute little nail-pierced voodoo dolly hanging from the belt...


Lovely lace embellishments and a prim bodice attachment of buckles.

I'm not sure how long the dress will be available, perhaps only until Valentine's Day. So, if you want to add this cutie to your own wardrobe, I'd go sooner rather than later. :)

Poetic Colors just set out a free special Valentine edition eyes yesterday. I know, I know... more Poetic Colors... What can I say? I LOVE their eyes! The Valentine edition is a bi-colored iris (red and blue), and I know this is hard to see in the photo, but there is a glowing red heart in the pupil. These won't be around for long, so swing by the shop and pick-up your pair now!


Other items shown:

Grim Bros- Neck Protector Choker (MM gift-may still be there)
[42]- Goth Skin (not free- but less than L$50)
Soap Co.- Notty & Nice Hair (past hunt prize)
Pose is by Long Awkward Pose (past hunt prize)

No comments:

Post a Comment