Wednesday, May 12, 2010


Just a quickie posting since I haven't posted anything ages! But between working, being in a musical, and singing in a local choir... there hasn't been much time for anything but grabbing a freebie here and there!

But despite trying to be three places at once, and not succeeding at it (big surprise there!), I have managed to add some wonderful items to Quinn's wardrobe. Some are free... others are not.



The beautiful hair that I am wearing in this is one of those not-free items, but I've fallen in love with it. It is Lovely Liz in the Exquisite Reds Pack from Clawtooth. Bubbles Clawtooth is designing some of the prettiest, most touchable looking hair in SL. I have spent more than a few hours drooling about the store in Tableau, trying on demo after demo, and wishing that I had more lindens to spend! lol They are all so soft and feminine, and many would be beautifully suited to vintage styles. Sigh... I think this is what true love must feel like...

If you haven't paid a visit to the G Field subscribo board yet... hop to it! It won't take up a group space, and the gifts are luscious! As of last week, the green chiffon top and lavender boots were still in the subscribo board (check the history! After you've joined, just hit the board again, look at the posted messages, and click the ones you want to read.) Both have been there for quite sometime, so I don't know how long they will remain available. If you like what you are seeing, go sooner rather than later to check on them. Both items are beautifully detailed, and of excellent quality. And as of this posting (I just checked five minutes ago! lol), both items are still in the history (message dates- April 20 for the boots, and Feb.28 for the top.)



The jeans are a Subscribo gift from WoE. WoE specializes in grunge clothing, and even though that isn't a style that I am normally drawn to, WoE's clothing is of such high quality that I am becoming a regular visitor to the store. Recently, WoE and Exodi have teamed up, and offered some wonderful free clothing and skin items. It is definitely worth keeping an eye on this store.



The spiked cross choker is from PERTURB/ation and is the group gift for Pluto+. Join the group, wear the group tag, then go to the store, and click the vendor for the choker. It is beautifully done (down to the visible braiding of the leather cord!), and comes with both a men's and women's version and a choice between spine or chest attachment points.

Credits:
Pose- Body Language by Sweet Lovely Cute- past gift for The Deck Anniversary

Eyes- Poetic Colors- The color I am wearing is free to new avis, but there is another color out free to everyone! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Strata/80/195/903

Hair- Clawtooth- Lovely Liz (Exquisite Reds Pack)- Not Free http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tableau/72/96/26

Skin- Belleza- Elle BL Pale (past group gift... $L250 join fee. While there are currently no group gifts in the notices, you can be assured that future gifts given to this group will be worth far more than the joining fee!) http://slurl.com/secondlife/Belleza/128/128/22

Boots- G Field- Short Lace-up Boots (lavender) Subscribo... check history

Top- G Field- Off-shoulder Chiffon Top (green) Subscribo... check history http://slurl.com/secondlife/YABU/156/130/23

Necklace- PERTURB/ation- Group Gift http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bacio/111/181/26

Jeans- WoE- Tribal Jeans (moss) Subscribo Gift http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zion/96/115/758

2 comments:

  1. I got that green top too and well i never really looked at it. Your blog entry made me think that i maybe should. I also like your pictures they are very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a lovely top. :) And thank you for the compliment! I've always admired your work, too. I've grabbed many items that you have posted. I'm not sure my inventory thanks you, but I do. ;)

    ReplyDelete