Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Still learning about blog layout... ;)

I'm still new to blogging and still trying to get the hang of things. So, please be patient with me. :)

In these two photos, I got in closer to show the details of hair and skin I am wearing.

First up, the hair... Truth Hair sent a four color pack of Festive Geri Hair out today to group members! It is super adorable with its ornament bedecked pigtails, and a sprinkling of snowflakes. Just head over to Truth Hair and slap the subscribo board to join, then slap it again, and look through the past messages to find the post about the hair! It was a bit laggy there earlier, but I got mine without too much heartache!

Second, let's talk about the skin I'm wearing. Rockberry is one of my favorite skin stores in SL. Affordable and well-made, they were some of the first skins I began wearing once I shed my newbie skin! Rockberry also gives out group gifts and participates in hunts fairly regularly, which will nicely add to your skin wardrobe without breaking your pocketbook!

This skin is Rockberry's offering to the Peace on Earth Hunt. It is part of the Farrah line, and comes in a fat pack of colors ranging from very light (which I am wearing) to a lovely, deep mocha. It even allows you to tint your lipstick! I darkened mine up a bit, since I tend to prefer darker shades. To get these skins, tp on over to Rockberry and look for a world globe with a dove on it. Click it, and enjoy your beautiful new skins! Rockberry also has lucky boards, so make sure and peek to see if your letter is there, and don't forget to join the group. Like I said, sometimes there are member gifts!

Other items worn-
Earrings-Primalot (free or cheap, not sure which)

Necklace-M!NE The necklace is color change! (gift from Jewelry Fair)

Eyelashes... Symphony Skins (Freebie on make-up table)

Eyes... Poetic Colors (not free) but there was a different color offered as a gift last time I was there. Also, an under-30-days-old avatar gift was available next to the door. Grab it if you can!

Shape...Hairapy (old dollarbie gift from Hairfair '09) Though I've modded it quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment