Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome to December!


Welcome Everyone!

Yes, here it is... another blog dedicated to free and cheap fashion, hunt finds, and every now and again, the occasional full-priced indulgence! I can almost hear the groaning out in cyberspace now. lol

First off, here it is December 2nd already! (Where did the past year go?) And the holiday season is in full swing in SL. I just joined up on SL this past summer, so I had no idea of quite what to expect in-world. Advent calendars? Winterfest? I'm learning more and more about SL every time I log on, it seems.

Many sims are decked out in their best holiday finery... it may not be snowing where you live in rl, but you can find a beautiful snowy sim in which to snap a holiday photo of yourself in SL. And that calls for a new holiday look for yourself, right?

The outfit I am wearing is the lovely Enelya Gown from Mainoco Fashion. Mainoco Fashion is taking part in the Bohemia Christmas Hunt. Just look for the snowman and type “Vesele Vanoce” when prompted. Vesele Vanoce is Czech for "Merry Christmas". My photo doesn't do this dress justice by a long shot. It comes with three skirt styles... full ballgown, slim formal, and the flirty and fun short style I'm wearing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment