Thursday, September 9, 2010

Echos of a Forgotten Spring

Real life has been beating on me as of late... most nastily in the form of two very ill kitties that are taking most of my free time and attention. Say a prayer, or think a positive thought for them, will you? They are both very special to me.

But I thought I'd take a little escape break, and show off a skin and hair that I've gone completely head over heels with...

Mynerva is participating in the Think Pink Hunt. You are hunting for a small wrapped candy, and what a sweet reward it is! The beautiful Sophie skin in a special make-up... pink, of course!

The more I see of Mynerva's skin, the more and more I fall in love with them. They are just so well done and charming!

The hunt goes until Sept. 30th, so don't miss this truly lovely skin, even if you aren't particularly a pink person (I'm not either, but loved the skin so much I bought it in a red lipstick which you can see a little lower combined with the Ezura Steamhunt gift!)

Mynerva also has an offering for the OMG! That's Adorable Sale for $L99... check the vendor on the wall in the hallway.

The hair is an opening gift from Eha at Switch Mall. It is just completely charming, and you won't even have to fight the crowds and lag at the Hair Fair to get it! It is called Jean, and comes in a Fat Pack of several different colors.

It has been out for awhile, so if you like it, run and get it now! It seems to look best with a hairbase, so I am wearing it with the free tattoo layers from Tiny Bird.

I am normally a long hair person (in rl, my hair reaches my hips!) but this style is so cute, I've been wearing it almost exclusively since I picked it up a week or so back!







Credits:

Hair- Eha- Jean Fat Pack (free opening gift)

Hairbase- Tiny Bird (free) (requires viewer that supports tattoo layers)

Eyes- Poetic Colors (past hunt gift)

Skin- Mynerva- Sophie (First two photos Think Pink Hunt prize... third photo not free)

Sweater, Cami, Scarf Set- Petunia- Spring Retro Cardi in Olive (past weekend dollarbie... but available in the Tops vendor at an affordable $L100 for the entire set! Other colors and tops available in the same vendor)

Skirt- MNK*Shop- Fleurir Skirt in Candy (lucky board item)

Socks- G Field- Ruffled socks in Mustard (free sample... join SoM group and check history, or head over to the sock vendor to the right after entering store, and click the display of the mustard socks on the wall)

SteamPunk Outfit- Ezura (Steam Hunt prize) though the pants I'm wearing were a past hunt prize from Rfyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment