Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Envelope please! And the winner is... (drumroll)

You!

If you haven't done the Red Seal Hunt at Rue D'Antibes, oh what you are missing! It isn't a long hunt, only 26 stops, and only a few of the prizes were what I'd call challengingly hidden. All in all, I spent less than an hour completing it. And the gifts are so very worth it! There are several home decor items, a box of textures for those builders or future builders out there, clothes, poses, hair... even a kit to build your own crypt for Halloween!

I might look a bit different than I usually look in these pictures (no doubt some will say better than normal! lol) due to the fact that I am wearing the shape and brown eyes that are the gift from Di's Opera. This gift also includes a styling card and a couple of cute poses. The shape is mod, which often isn't the case in gift shapes, and if I weren't so attached to my normal shape, I might start wearing this one! Perhaps I'll send my new alt Iolanthe after it... I'm still trying to find her "look".

Here's a peek at some of the wonderful gifts the designers at Rue D'Antibes have tucked inside those Red Seal Envelopes...



Dress- Sand and Sea



Lingerie Set- Love, Ashley Comes with several stocking options and an interactive set of three picture frames. Pose from Di's Opera hunt gift bag.



Dress- Icing Comes with a black skirt option which I previously blogged here. I left part of the black skirt option on in this picture, which gives a bit of a belted look to the dress. Pose from Di's Opera hunt gift bag.



Mini Skirt Ensemble- Wap Design



Fedora Hat- Indyra Originals



Dress- Reale Comes with long and shorter skirt options



Skull Ballet Flats- Beatnik



Pedestal Vase with Flowers- The Curious Prim



Box of Textures- Madville Textures While I don't build at this point, I'm going to hang on to this just in case I get an urge to try sometime!

And perhaps the piece de resistance of this outstanding hunt...





Gown- Fellini Couture

All items shown are gifts from the Red Seal Hunt, with the exception of:

Skin- Mynerva (Think Pink Hunt)
Hair Base- Amacci (From Hair Fair 2010 gift bag- past gift)
Items visible in background of my home
Backdrops and poses from Mooc's public photo studio

Red Seal Items not previously credited:

Hair-
CIC- short style, also comes with a men's style
Raspberry Aristocrat- Updo style

Earrings- Junk

Stockings- Love, Ashley

Not shown, but I meant to show, a beautiful scarf from Zeery. While you are at Zeery, take a moment to hunt for the International Affair gift. It is a beautiful shawl representing Ecuador.

Red Seal Hunt is going on now until Oct. 4. Don't miss it! Here is the starting point.

Now to change back into me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment