Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hunting for Rockberries in the G Field

As I'm sure almost everyone has heard, Rockberry released a new group gift! Yay! It's been awhile, but this skin is well worth the wait...



The skin is called Willow, and it comes in a fat pack of skin tones with freckle options. Just join the Rockberry group, and head over to the gift giver inside the store.

Rockberry was one of the first non-newbie skins I discovered, and while I don't wear them as often as I once did, I still love them, and the only thing that would part me from my Rockberry collection would be SL eating my inventory (perish the thought!)

Also, while cleaning out my note cards today, I came across a note from G Field about a hunt that they are participating in. It is a sim-wide hunt taking place in the adjoining Roman and Taisyo Sims. If you haven't ever checked these sims out, they are well worth exploring if only for the beauty of them. You can rent a home, shop, hop a trolley, board a stern wheeler, get married at the chapel, and pray at a Shinto shrine. The gardens surrounding the shrine and chapel are a particularly lovely riot of flowers and trees.

But back to the hunt... it is in honor of a Japanese Moon Festival from what I can tell, and rabbits are associated with this lunar festival. You are hunting a small, round orangish yellow dog/rabbit creature.

I'm not quite sure how many hunt prizes there are, but I think about 18 all told. I was specifically there to find the G Field prize, and a couple of hours and about 12 prizes later, I found it. I will warn you now that it isn't anywhere near the G Field store. However, I will give you a hint... The swans would tell you where the prize is located, but they are mute.



The prize is this sweet plaid mini dress with a matching headband tied so that the bow resembles the ears of a rabbit.

I also found this cute layered t-shirt, which is the hunt prize from Lika Ruby.


This prize is unisex with prim attachments for the guys, too! And I'll give you a little hint for this one... I wonder if the seagulls would like to hear a little Chopin?

The Otsukimi hunt goes until the morning of 9-25... so hurry on over!

Other credits:

Poses: Amaris- past gift and unsure if this store still exists.

Eyes: Poetic Colors- Deep Jungle (not free, but other gift in store)

Hair: CIC- Tracy (Free hunt prize... look for the Red Seal Envelope)

Jeans: fri.day- Iunno Jeans (past gift from Hair Fair 2010)

Photos taken at the chapel gardens of Taisyo sim

No comments:

Post a Comment