Thursday, December 23, 2010

And the Gifts Keep a-Comin

Happy Holidays to everyone!

It's been hard for me to blog lately... too many RL commitments, but also with so many wonderful gifts being showered upon us by all those generous creators, it has been hard to pick and choose what to blog. Talk about an embarrassment of riches!

But here's a couple of quickies at any rate.



Everything in these first two photos with the exception of the eyes and shape (my personal) was free. The sheer White Roses dress and matching hairpiece are from Fellini Couture, and can be found under the Christmas tree on the Rue d'Antibes sim. There are a lot of other gifts under that tree, including this hair from Calico Ingmann. The fatpack of hair is festooned with scripted Christmas lights (including a mouth attachment) so you can change the light colors or decide to go sans lights like I did. Don't miss this hair...it is a wonderful gift! I love all the little whispies framing the face.
































This pretty Chinese-inspired dress is a group gift from Lika*Ruby. The group is free to join, and if you are new to the group, you will also receive a welcome gift of a charming black and white dress in a similar style. While you are there, try your luck at the lucky board for a beautiful green dress.



While the hair is not free, it was on sale! Right now until the end of the month, Clawtooth is having a half off sale of everything (excluding discounted items and fatpacks) in the store, including new releases! That is a mere $L137 per color pack! This style is called Louise Brooks, and I am wearing the Red-eye-flight from the Exquisite Reds pack. I love how Bubbles has shaped the back... many moons ago, I wore my hair in a very similar style and loved it! I'm a big fan of Clawtooth's hair, and all I can say, is half-price sale or not, Bubbles Clawtooth took me for a lot of lindens last night! *shakes fist in mock anger*

The skin is from Heaven's Gate (no relation to the infamous comet cult!), a store that is completely new to me. From what I can tell, everything is free there, including this skin which is a pretty sepia-toned goth skin. I am wearing it in all three of the photos... it just looks different because I was playing around with the Windlight settings!

Some of the gifts will require that you join the group, or be a new player (30 days or younger), but even if you don't fit those requirements, there are still plenty to choose from. There are even some skins for the guys, a pack of eyes, AO's, and a few clothes. These are nice quality skins, and it looks like most of the skins come with shapes and eyebrow shapers.

Also, grab the Christmas gift as you enter the store... it is the little gingerbread man on the lower right side of the entrance. I almost missed it!

Other credits:

Eyes- Poetic Colors- Night Rain ($L200... but there is a different color available there as a free gift)

Photos taken at My Nirvana public photo studio

No comments:

Post a Comment