Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Ruthmas!

Should have read Merry Christmas... but SL decided that I should look like Ruth for Christmas! It would have been funny, if it hadn't taken me over an hour of research, debugging, clearing and reloading my substanial cache, and other assorted attempts to correct my... please forgive my swedish (chef)... borked avatar.

Finally, I was able to fix the issue by downloading Viewer2 (I'm normally a Phoenix user), and getting at my avatar that way. I was able to put my shape, skin and eyes back on. I must say that I really didn't like the interface of Viewer2, but I was a bit agitated at the time. Perhaps I'll go back and take a look at it again when my patience isn't already worn thin. But at any rate, I was grateful that I was able to pull myself back together again in Viewer2, and when I went back in-world in Phoenix, everything was fine. Yay!

Now... onto a few last holiday goodies...




Credits:

Eyes- Poetic Colors- Christmas Dreams- free in eye vendor
Skin- YS & YS- Group Gift under tree (three presents here! skin, boots (shown), and jewelry (not shown)- Wear your group tag ~note skin not freckled, but freckle tattoo layer is included!
Hair and Hat- Truth- subscribo gift (yay! Also has a gift hair for the guys!)
Sweater- Purplemoon- Christmas gift (actually part of a dress)
Jeans- Blacklace- free (in gift box with assorted bras and panties)
Boots- YS & YS- Group Gift under tree- Wear your group tag

Poses- Di's Opera (past gift)
Photos taken at Event Horizon






*Most of these items are Christmas gifts, and it being Christmas today, they could vanish very quickly*










Hope everyone has a happy and safe holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment