Thursday, January 6, 2011

I must be blog happy today or something!


Three posts in slightly more than 24 hours? What I am I thinking?

But the sexy black Viktoria dress just landed in my inventory an hour ago, courtesy of the Dare Designs MM board, and it made me want to play around with looks... which led to photos being taken, which then had to be justified by blogging! Vicious circle to be sure...



Dress- Dare Designs- Viktoria (MM board- 200 slaps to lock down)
Skin- Deviant Designs- Dolled Up (Gothmas by Gaslight hunt prize)
Hair- Clawtooth- The Eye Patch (not free) New temporary Main Store location
Eyes- Poetic Colors- Night Rain (not free)
Pose- TorridWear- past gift (Store may no longer exist? I couldn't find it)

Photos taken at barbee. I think I am in love with this sim! So gorgeous... By the way, the intrigingly disconcerting (very Clive Barker-ish!) Robot prints behind me are for sale. You could have them on your own wall... watching your every move...

No comments:

Post a Comment